Pricey cosmetic creams are often filled with chemicals which may penetrate into blood stream and trigger irritation. If you go through medical researches, it’s clear that skin care creams fail to serve their promoted purposes.
On the other hand, virgin coconut oil proved to be safe and able to moisturize dry skin. It’s also packed with antibacterial and emollient effects concludes a report.
It’s not new, from centuries coconut oil has been used as a cosmetic product for babies and in cooking. But few bogus myths rolling stopped extensive use of coconut oil. Thanks to the research team, all myths are busted. Apart from using it all over the skin, you can use virgin coconut oil for under eye wrinkles.
Beauty experts recommend to try with an organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil, as it contains all nutritional values.
How Coconut Oil Works for Under Eye Wrinkles?
Wrinkles appear when your skin loses elasticity or when it becomes dry. As mentioned, anti-microbial, antibacterial and emollient (moisturizers) properties housed in coconut oil so it hydrates the skin and enhance collagen production.
How To Apply:
- To shed dead cells and to remove dirt, wash your face with cleanser and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with soft cloth and pour few drops of virgin coconut oil in your left palm.
- Using your right hand finger dip in coconut oil and apply evenly under eyes.
- Though it’s no harm if some coconut oil gets in your eyes, experts recommend avoiding it.
- Leave it to dry naturally and then rinse it off. Best way is to apply before sleep and wash face in the morning as usual.
Note: To know if you’re allergic to coconut oil, conduct a patch test before using it.